- I don’t do “the things,” until I’ve had the coffee.
- I am allergic to small talk.
- My husband gave me the nickname “Big AL,” while we were dating in college.
- I read way to many books at one time.
- I lose the keys to the swagger wagon EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
- I have no idea where the missing socks go.
- My brain is 80 percent song lyrics.
- I am 5’11. No, I did not play basketball, volleyball or participate in any sports.
- Former member of the High School Show Choir (“Jazz Hands” for life).
- We are related to Johnny Cash.
- Group text messages stress me out.
My name is Annie Leigh Edwards! I am a wife, mom of three, writer, host of Dancing in the Kitchen Podcast (iTunes) , and passionate about equipping women to live from the inside out.
I am also passionate about T-shirts!
My Life In Bullet Points
We look forward to hearing your story! Drop us a few lines in the CONTACT US section of the Main Menu.